Re: config - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Michael Engelhart
Subject Re: config
Date
List pgsql-general
Thanks Adam.  Yeah,  I know that it uses a mach kernel and variant of freebsd runs atop the kernel.   I would attempt
theFreeBSD template but the other snag is that it has to compile on PowerPC.   I think you have a good idea and I'll
downloadthe sendmail source tarball from the darwin site and look into it's build process and see if I can steal any
tidbitsfrom it.  I'm also going to post on the darwin list. I was just hoping someone here  would have already done all
thedirty work for me :-)

thanks again,

mike