Re: R: PostgreSQL book - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: R: PostgreSQL book
Date
List pgsql-general
> > While ordering a book from Amazon, I found that they already have it
> > available to pre-order, including a photo of the cover.
>
>   Heaven help you if you order it from Amazon with a real email address.
>
>   After about a year and a half of trying to get them to stop spamming me, I
> simply gave up and dropped the email account.

Wow, that is terrible.  That and their "one-click" licensing patent have
made me use Barnes and Noble almost exclusively (bn.com).  Actually, BN
has a much larger catalog of out-of-print books.

FYI, I have added an image of the book cover on my web site:

    http://www.postgresql.org/docs/awbook.html