how can I mirror a postgres database - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Dronamraju Rajesh
Subject how can I mirror a postgres database
Date
List pgsql-admin
Hi all,

    I am having postgres6.5 installed on a remote
linux server. Now i have installed the same scenario
in a local machine. Now i want to update my local
machine with any transaction or changes made in remote
machine. something like a oracle parallel server.
where if one machine breaks down due to some reason
the other machine can take over as it has all the data
with it.

  I want to move my complete database with critical
data on to postgres. can anybody please suggest how do
i do it as the server is a mission critical server.

  any suggestions are appreciated and thanks for all
of the suggestions in advance.

Thanks & Regards
Rajesh.