Re: Winner Notification - Linux Magazine Editor's Choice Awards (fwd)) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Jan Wieck
Subject Re: Winner Notification - Linux Magazine Editor's Choice Awards (fwd))
Date
List pgsql-hackers
The Hermit Hacker wrote:

> *rofl* now that wasn't rigged or nothing ... I could see us second to
> MySQL, or third to Oracle/Informix, depending on how it was evaluated, but
> fourth to all three?
   Hey, look at the headline:
       Linux Magazine's Editor's Choice Awards       by The Editors of Linux Magazine
       The Linux market is exploding with all kinds of       great new (and old) products. We decided it was       time
toround up our editors and pick our       favorites. Here are the results.

       (From www.linux-mag.com)
   Does  that sound like any comparision was done? Not to me. To   me it sounds more that The Editors  of  Linux
Magazine just   told what tools they prefer for themself.

Jan