Re: Winner Notification - Linux Magazine Editor's Choice Awards (fwd) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From The Hermit Hacker
Subject Re: Winner Notification - Linux Magazine Editor's Choice Awards (fwd)
Date
List pgsql-hackers
*rofl* now that wasn't rigged or nothing ... I could see us second to
MySQL, or third to Oracle/Informix, depending on how it was evaluated, but
fourth to all three?

Systems Administrator @ hub.org