pg_dump failed sanity check and user defined types - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Brook Milligan
Subject pg_dump failed sanity check and user defined types
Date
List pgsql-hackers
I have a script that dumps the content of a 7.0.2 database using
pg_dump.  I dump the data using the -acD flags, then the schema using
the -scD flags.  For databases with no user defined types, this works
fine.

However, I have one database with a user defined type and get the
following error from pg_dump:
    pg_dump -sc -D test > pg_dump.schema || true    failed sanity check, type with oid 3516132 was not found

Any clues about this?  Does it matter?

Thanks for your help.

Cheers,
Brook