Re: ECPG and SQL function - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Michael Meskes
Subject Re: ECPG and SQL function
Date
List pgsql-general
On Thu, Aug 24, 2000 at 08:57:00PM +0200, Michaël Fiey wrote:
> I try to use this function in a C program with ECPG.
> The command : "exec sql select myfunction('myargument') into :res" works fine
> but :
> "mycommand=select myfonction('mychangingargument')

I guess the 'o' instead of the 'u' is just a typo, but in general it would
be better if you send us/me a small test case or at least a part of the
source code. The reason may be a missing character or anything like that.

Also the translated file would be helpful.

Of course it may as well be a bug. :-)

Michael
--
Michael Meskes