Re: to_ascii() - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: to_ascii()
Date
List pgsql-patches
I see the following warnings in a gcc compile with -Wall:

ascii.c: In function `to_ascii_encname':
ascii.c:41: warning: control reaches end of non-void function
ascii.c: In function `to_ascii_enc':
ascii.c:47: warning: control reaches end of non-void function
ascii.c: In function `to_ascii_default':
ascii.c:53: warning: control reaches end of non-void function