Publishing my book - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Publishing my book
Date
List pgsql-general
I had an interesting discussion with Addison-Wesley today.  It seems I
will be acting as the compositor for my book, meaning I get all the
edits they find and merge them into my version.  The more interesting
part is that they are going to be printing the book directly from the
LyX/Latex generated Postscript files I supply to them.  They will be
paying me extra to do this.  I knew they could accept Latex, but I
didn't realize they could print directly from the Postscript I supplied.
Seems they like the current layout.

The book is at:

    http://www.postgresql.org/docs/awbook.html