Re: Conversion from MS Access to Postgresql - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Stephen Davies
Subject Re: Conversion from MS Access to Postgresql
Date
List pgsql-general
If you turn off the "Bool as Char" option in the driver, you get bool
in Postgres.

Please note that all of the work that I have done recently has been with
PostgreSQL V7.0.2 and the latest ODBC driver. Things are different with
older versions.

Cheers,
Stephen.