PostgreSQL 7.0 a success - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Bruce Momjian
Subject PostgreSQL 7.0 a success
Date
Re: PostgreSQL 7.0 a success  (Gustavo Henrique <gustavoh@sysadmin.com.br>)
List pgsql-general
PostgreSQL 7.0 has been a huge success.  Bug reports since release have
been so few that we thought our e-mail system wasn't working properly.
Turns out things are very quiet because the release is so stable.

So, those people waiting on the fence to try 7.0, go ahead.  It is
ready for prime-time.

Of course, we have big plans for 7.1, and will start on that shortly.