Re: So we're in agreement.... - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Sverre H. Huseby
Subject Re: So we're in agreement....
Date
List pgsql-hackers
[Vince Vielhaber]

|   So we're in agreement on using MD5.   Sverre, is the offer still open
|   for the java MD5 you wrote?

Yes, of course!

|   I'll translate it to C and make sure it will
|   compile/run/give-correct-results on as many platforms as possible
|   including DOS/Windows, hpux, FreeBSD and IRIX.

I started translating it yesterday.  I'll do some commenting and
testing today, if I get the time I need from my family. :) It's been
three years since I last wrote a C program, so someone should probably
peek thru it looking for pointer problems. :)

If I don't finish it today, I'll send you the half finished stuff
tonight (it's morning here now). OK?

Sverre.

--
<URL:mailto:sverrehu@online.no>