VACUUM of temp tables - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Bruce Momjian
Subject VACUUM of temp tables
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Fixed:
test=> CREATE TEMPORARY TABLE test(x int);CREATEtest=> VACUUM test;VACUUM

Look at the comment I found in the code:
       /*        * we could use the cache here, but it is clearer to use scankeys        * for both vacuum cases, bjm
2000/01/19       */

Seems I had already looked at this as an issue.  I had not realized
this was an issue for temp tables.  Fixed now.

Pennsylvania19026