Re: User/Groups - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From tjk@tksoft.com
Subject Re: User/Groups
Date
List pgsql-sql
Michael,

The IN operator should precede a sub query.

E.g.

SELECT usename FROM pg_user, pg_group WHERE pg_group.grosysid = 1 and
pg_user.usesysid IN (select usesysid from pg_group);

This probably doesn't do what you want. The example is just to
demonstrate the point.

Troy