Re: [HACKERS] alter_table.sql - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Patrick Welche
Subject Re: [HACKERS] alter_table.sql
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Mar 07, 2000 at 12:01:29PM -0500, Tom Lane wrote:
> Ah so.  I think you mentioned before that you were seeing trouble with
> VACUUM ANALYZE --- we need to find out what the problem is.  What
> platform are you on, and what are you seeing exactly?

When I mentioned it Bruce said "works for me" => I assume it is netbsd
specific => I should fix it! The symptom is, if I say
vacuum analyze <tablename>, I get

NOTICE:  Vacuum: table not found
VACUUM

If I omit the tablename, vacuum analyze works. I have been rather pressed
for time, so all I can say is the notice comes from line 360 of
src/backend/commands/vacuum.c...

Cheers,

Patrick