Re: [HACKERS] alter_table.sql - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Patrick Welche
Subject Re: [HACKERS] alter_table.sql
Date
List pgsql-hackers
OK - got it! It is because vacuum analyze <tablename> doesn't work for me,
therefore the select doesn't use indices, so uses a sequential rather than
index scan => my rows are returned out of order.

Thanks for the pointer.

Cheers,

Patrick