RE: [HACKERS] how to make libpq on winnt using the 'win32.mak's - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Rini Dutta
Subject RE: [HACKERS] how to make libpq on winnt using the 'win32.mak's
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi
I managed to build it using an empty config.h file as
you suggested. I had to comment out parts of some
header files where memmove is #defined to bcopy.
Now I have to build my code with the library, and see
if it works.
Thanks!
Rini
ps : I have not tried to get the lib files from the
existing dll (v6.5.1) since I preferred to 'make' it.