Re: [INTERFACES] Bug in parser? - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Ross J. Reedstrom
Subject Re: [INTERFACES] Bug in parser?
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
Richard -
I recently tripped over some whitespace sensitivity (that shouldn't be
there!) involving line-endings in queries. Could you try your UPDATE all
on one line, and see if that solves it? I haven't been able to replicate
my problem with my current set up (in order to file a bug report). It
originally happened with a demo system we had set up at a meeting. Once
we got back to the office, everything worked fine, of course!

We got the same sort of 'paser error at or near ""' line in the log,
but when I looked with the right editor, I say that there was a control
character (either ^M or ^R, can't remember which) between the quotes.

Ross

NSBRI Research Scientist/Programmer