Re: [GENERAL] DefineQueryRewrite: rule plan string too big-- - Mailing list pgsql-general

From mathprof@bigfoot.com
Subject Re: [GENERAL] DefineQueryRewrite: rule plan string too big--
Date
List pgsql-general
Thanks... I found a sort of workaround that might help others. It's
possible to make views from other views, so I solved my problem by
creating an auxilary "viewname1" which did some of the work, and then
created a view "viewname" on "viewname1" which did the rest of the work.
Ugly and probably inefficient, but it seems to work!