Question on Cygwin-b20 - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Jackson Ching
Subject Question on Cygwin-b20
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
Hello,
   I'm new to postgres, and i was wondering on how to compile  postgres  JDBC in cygwin-b20. when i execute the make
commandin the src/interfaces/jdbc, i got the following errors:

   BASH.EXE-2.02$make   make $(java makeVersion)   javac postgresql/Connection.java   postgresql\Connection.java:7:
Classpostgresql.Field not found in import.   import postgresql.Field;             ^   postgresql\Connection.java:8:
Packagepostgresql.fastpath not found in import.   import postgresql.fastpath.*;             ^
postgresql\Connection.java:9:Package postgresql.largeobject not found in import.   import postgresql.largeobject.*;
       ^   postgresql\Connection.java:10: Package postgresql.util not found in import.   import postgresql.util.*;
      ^   4 errors   make[1]: *** [postgresql/Connection.class] Error 1   make: *** [all] Error 2

   I'm using JDK 1.2.2 Standard Edition and JSDK 2.0. What could have been the mistake?
   Thanks!

Jackson