Re: [HACKERS] Recent RI changes have broken something - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Oliver Elphick
Subject Re: [HACKERS] Recent RI changes have broken something
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Tom Lane wrote:
  >"Oliver Elphick" <olly@lfix.co.uk> writes:
  >> ERROR:  RelationClearRelation: relation 21645 modified while in use
  >
  >This is probably my fault.  Can you provide a simple test case?
  >The two table declarations might be enough.

They seem to need to have the data loaded too.  The attached gzipped
tar is the minimum extract that will trigger the bug.  It contains
one example script (psql -d template1 -e <example) and 2 data files.
You will have to amend the script to put in the correct path of the
data files for your backend to find them.

     "And be not conformed to this world; but be ye
      transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may
      prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect,
      will of God."             Romans 12:2

Attachment