Re: [GENERAL] select for insert? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From omid omoomi
Subject Re: [GENERAL] select for insert?
Date
List pgsql-general
hi,
why not using "primary key (a , b) " clause at the end of your create table
statement?It would unsure you that "b" is unique for particular "a". I
suggest that you test the null value entries... if you are going to face
with.
regards,
omid.