Re: [GENERAL] identifying performance hits: how to ??? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Jim Mercer
Subject Re: [GENERAL] identifying performance hits: how to ???
Date
List pgsql-general
On Wed, Jan 12, 2000 at 01:09:08PM -0500, tayers@bridge.com wrote:
> J> nagoss=> \h vacuum
> J> Command: vacuum
> J> Syntax:
> J>         VACUUM [VERBOSE] [ANALYZE] [table]
> J>         or
> J>         VACUUM [VERBOSE]  ANALYZE  [table [(attr1, ...attrN)]];
>
> J> what is the correct syntax for doing a vacuum analyse?
>
> The correct syntax as shown in the help message is
> 'vacuum analyze'. Notice the alternative spelling of analyse with a
> 'z' not an 's'.
>
> Hope you have a very nice day, :-)

[ picture of jim slapping himself in the forehead ]

geez.

i know it was right in front of me, but, grrrr.

[ in his best homer simpson voice ] Doh!

--
[ Jim Mercer                 jim@reptiles.org              +1 416 506-0654 ]
[          Reptilian Research -- Longer Life through Colder Blood          ]