RE: [GENERAL] Benchmarks - Mailing list pgsql-general

From soundar rajan
Subject RE: [GENERAL] Benchmarks
Date
List pgsql-general
Can anyone hellp me out in creating a simple function
and a trigger ?  When I create a function which
returns opaque, I get an error stating 'sql function
cannot return opaque'.  When I create a function which
returns either int or varchar, I could create it, but,
on invoking the function while creating the trigger, I
get an error message stating the 'xxx' function must
return opaque.  I get into a cycle of errors.  Any
help to get out of the cycle (if possible with a small
example code ?).  Thanks in advance.

--- Michael J Davis <michael.j.davis@tvguide.com>