Re: Ammunition / store.pgsql.com - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From acc@anthonychavez.org
Subject Re: Ammunition / store.pgsql.com
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On Wed, 13 Aug 2003 20:40:55 -0300 (ADT) The Hermit Hacker <scrappy@postgresql.org> wrote:

> On Wed, 13 Aug 2003 acc@anthonychavez.org wrote:
>
>> My second question---somewhat related to my first request---is this:
>> what has happened with store.pgsql.com?  I had a pretty decent thread
>> going with the salespeople about the possibility of getting some
>> PostgreSQL wear in larger sizes (XXL), but it suddenly ceased and I have
>> yet to receive any responses to my e-mails.  I also tried writing Marc
>> Fournier, who responded initially, but didn't respond to any of my other
>> e-mails.
>
> Hi Anthony ...
>
>   I do recall those discussions, but I thought the ball was in your court
> at that time ... http://store.pgsql.com (just checked) is up and running
> ... what email have you been sending to?  I tend to monitor all the
> 'standard' @pgsql.com addresses (sales, admin, info, root, postmaster),
> etc ...

IIRC, I was sending to sales@ and info@.  I also tried to get in touch
with someone named Andrea under Marc's advice, but never heard from
her.

Like I said, however, the problem wasn't that the store wasn't up.  I
was interested to know if the shirts are available in size XXL.  I also
wanted to know if the cost of shipping was accurate.  $19 seemed a bit
steep considering that I had ordered other things from Canada that cost
a bit less.

Thanks!

--
Anthony Chavez                             http://www.anthonychavez.org/