Re: [PoC] Reducing planning time when tables have many partitions - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Zhang Mingli
Subject Re: [PoC] Reducing planning time when tables have many partitions
Date
List pgsql-hackers
HI,

Regards,
Zhang Mingli
On Nov 7, 2022, 14:26 +0800, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>, wrote:
Andrey Lepikhov <a.lepikhov@postgrespro.ru> writes:
I'm still in review of your patch now. At most it seems ok, but are you
really need both eq_sources and eq_derives lists now?

Didn't we just have this conversation? eq_sources needs to be kept
separate to support the "broken EC" logic. We don't want to be
regurgitating derived clauses as well as originals in that path.

Aha, we have that conversation in another thread(Reducing duplicativeness of EquivalenceClass-derived clauses
) : https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/644164.1666877342%40sss.pgh.pa.us