Re: Batch process - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Adrian Klaver
Subject Re: Batch process
Date
List pgsql-general
On 7/20/22 11:16 AM, Ron wrote:
> But the first thing he does is drop test_old.

Then:

Create table test_old as select * from sales where bill_date<now()
-interval '1 year';

At that point you could do either:

Delete from sales where sales_id in (select sales_id from test_old);

or

DELETE FROM sales WHERE bill_date<NOW() -INTERVAL '1 year';

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com