Re: PL/pgSQL RENAME functionality in TODOs - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From imad
Subject Re: PL/pgSQL RENAME functionality in TODOs
Date
List pgsql-hackers
OK, so renaming does not work in the same block.
You can rename a vairable in a nested block and thats why it works for OLD/NEW.

BTW, what is the purpose behind it? Declaring a variable in a block
and quickly renaming it does not make sense to me.

--Imad
www.EnterpriseDB.com