Re: max (timestamp,timestamp) - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From imad
Subject Re: max (timestamp,timestamp)
Date
List pgsql-sql
max (timestamptz, timestamptz) does not exist already. You need to
create a simple function in PLpgSQL something like

if a > breturn a;
elsereturn b;

Even an sql function will do the job here using case statement.

--Imad
www.EntepriseDB.com