[HACKERS] Old versions of Test::More - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Andrew Dunstan
Subject [HACKERS] Old versions of Test::More
Date
Re: [HACKERS] Old versions of Test::More  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
List pgsql-hackers
As we discovered yesterday via jacana, very old versions of Test::More
don't support the note() function. It therefore seems prudent to specify
a minimum version number for the module in those scripts that use the
function. According to the changelog, version 0.82 (released in Oct
2008) should be sufficient. So I suggest the attached patch.

cheers

andrew