[ERROR] syntax error at end of input - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Marcelo de Moraes Serpa
Subject [ERROR] syntax error at end of input
Date
Re: [ERROR] syntax error at end of input  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
List pgsql-general
Hello list,

I'm trying to execute the following sentences in a pl/pgsql function. aNomeProcAudita and pTabAudit are both variables.

           DROP FUNCTION IF EXISTS aNomeProcAudita;
           DROP TRIGGER IF EXISTS 'Audita_' || pTabAudit || '_trigger';

When I try to create this function without these two sentences, everything goes ok, however, when I've got these two sql senteces, I get the following error:

ERROR: syntax error at end of input

Is there anything wrong with the code?

Thanks in advance,

Marcelo.