Re: [GENERAL] Question regarding logical replication - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Weiping Qu
Subject Re: [GENERAL] Question regarding logical replication
Date
List pgsql-general
Thanks, Francisco. From the plots we got the same feeling, cache reads
with little lags and high cache hits really don't put extra burden on
the original write throughput for OLTP transactions. And log-based is
the most efficient and harm-less one as compared to trigger-based and
timestamp based change data capture.

Weiping