Re: Local User Groups - advocacy - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Jonathan S. Katz
Subject Re: Local User Groups - advocacy
Date
Re: Local User Groups - advocacy
List pgsql-advocacy
On 3/10/20 8:06 PM, Justin Clift wrote:
> Seems like a worthwhile attempt, worthy of trying out and seeing how it
> goes
> if nothing else. :)
>
> + Justin
>

> On 2020-03-03 21:24, Valeria Kaplan wrote:
>> Hi All,
>>
>> I think my email (below) fell between the cracks, but we still need to
>> address the issue of not having any information about setting up and
>> running meetups on postgres.org, so if there are no comments about the
>> updated
>> wiki page text
>> <https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/UserGroupOperatingManual>(see
>> my email below) I'd suggest that myself and Johnathan (if you have time,
>> Johnathan) finalise it and add it to the website to keep the ball
>> rolling.

Sorry, missed this during travel and forgot to circle back.

Certainly +1 to moving it forward. I have a few content tweaks queued up
to do, next week likely better to push a bunch of changes through to the
website.

I skimmed through the notes -- they look way more organized. I think it
will be a very helpful resource!

Jonathan

Attachment