Re: Any way to see what queries are currently running? - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From adey
Subject Re: Any way to see what queries are currently running?
Date
List pgsql-admin
You could try the following query after enabling the
stats_command_string parameter in the postgresql.conf file:-

-- displays current activity in the database
-- postgresql.conf parameter stats_command_string populates the
current_query -- column

select     datid,

    datname as "DB Name",

    substr(procpid,1,6) as "Procpid",