Re: Pgsql jdbc driver 8.3 Build 603: Commit deadlock - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Shawn Chasse
Subject Re: Pgsql jdbc driver 8.3 Build 603: Commit deadlock
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
I believe so, This is a simple operation that should be fairly straightforward and typically happens hundreds of times per day. When this occurs, i have waited hours without it ever returning.

checking the system this is running on, cpu usage etc are all nil from my process that is working on this.