Re: PostgreSQL 15 release announcement draft - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Jonathan S. Katz
Subject Re: PostgreSQL 15 release announcement draft
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On 9/12/22 3:24 PM, Jonathan S. Katz wrote:

> I can update this -- will do so in the next pass.

I've made changes per the feedback from you, Peter, & Justin.

>> Also, there are docs to this feature:
>> https://www.postgresql.org/docs/devel/logical-replication-col-lists.html
>
> Are they backpatched? They don't appear to be here, and a quick scan of
> REL_15_STABLE doesn't seem to show them:
>
> https://www.postgresql.org/docs/15/logical-replication.html

I did a better scan and saw it was backpatched here, post Beta 4 tag[1].
I captured the link in the docs, but will double-check once RC1 is out.

Please review and let me know your thoughts.

Thanks,

Jonathan

[1]
https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=postgresql.git;a=commit;h=25996a82a44629bdedeae73b36c37ee35b37e9fe