Re: fatal error in pg.log - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Medora Schauer
Subject Re: fatal error in pg.log
Date
List pgsql-general
I looked in the log again and sure enough I missed this immediately
before the WARNINGS:

PANIC:  link from /data/database/pg_xlog/00000001000000D9 to
/data/database/pg_xlog/00000001000000E1 (initialization of log file 1,
segment 225) failed: No such file or directory
LOG:  server process (pid 5748) was terminated by signal 6
LOG:  terminating any other active server processes

Looks like a file system problem right?

Medora