is there any difference DROP PRIMARY KEY in oracle and postgres? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From M Tarkeshwar Rao
Subject is there any difference DROP PRIMARY KEY in oracle and postgres?
Date
Re: is there any difference DROP PRIMARY KEY in oracle and postgres?
Re: is there any difference DROP PRIMARY KEY in oracle and postgres?
List pgsql-general

Hi,

one thing in oracle is there any difference between “DROP PRIMARY KEY” used directly in oracle to drop primary key, or “DROP CONSTRAINT CDRAUDITPOINT_pk”, as first syntax is not available in postgres and we need to give primary key name as constraint to delete a key. SO right now to delete primary key I am using second approach, so is there any difference between two?

Regards

Tarkeshwar