RE: JDBC Drop/Create problem? - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Peter Mount
Subject RE: JDBC Drop/Create problem?
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
I'm not sure if the term's "aborted" (been a horrible week, etc), but as the
drop failed, any transaction its contained within must also fail - thats the
point of transactions. If it didn't then you could find complex
relationships breaking down all over the place.

What would be nice would be nested transactions. Then the drop could be
placed within its own transaction, and the outer one wouldn't be affected.

Peter

--
Peter Mount
Enterprise Support Officer, Maidstone Borough Council