RE: Contacting me - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Peter Mount
Subject RE: Contacting me
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Although it sounds like a good idea, over the years I've not seen a split
really work well unless there is a real divide between them.

Like our Hackers & Interfaces lists now, they are quite different, but some
problems relating to say JDBC also affect ODBC, and soon people start cross
posting removing the point of the split in the first place.

Peter

--
Peter Mount
Enterprise Support