RE: Create user/create database outside template1 - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Peter Mount
Subject RE: Create user/create database outside template1
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Isn't template1 just that, a template?

If a user has the ability to create a user or database, then they should
be able to do it from anywhere.

Personally, I think normal users shouldn't have access to template1,
simply because they could create objects in there that can be copied
into _any_new_ database.

Peter

--
Peter Mount