RE: [INTERFACES] JDBC and character sets - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Peter Mount
Subject RE: [INTERFACES] JDBC and character sets
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
That's my main worry, and one of the reasons I haven't really looked at
it yet.

What we would need is some way for the client to see if the backend was
compiled for unicode, and enable that functionality if it is, or default
to ASCII if not.

Peter

--
Peter Mount