RE: [HACKERS] Request for 7.0 JDBC status - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Peter Mount
Subject RE: [HACKERS] Request for 7.0 JDBC status
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
I could get make jdbc2 to build the jar file, as it involves simply
changing the rules.

ie, currently we have the following:

jdbc2: ...rule...action...

I would have to change it to something like:

jdbc2: realjdbc2 jar

realjdbc2: ...rule...action...

Peter

--