RE: ODBC and crypted passwords - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Peter Mount
Subject RE: ODBC and crypted passwords
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
Thats why I said its for the future :-)

I always use crypt if it's going outside the server, so some form of
encrypted transport is required. Anyhow, the main reason I mentioned
PAM, is that not every platform would have a password file (NT for
example, although you can configure one in cygwin).

Peter

--
Peter Mount
Enterprise Support