RE: [INTERFACES] JDBC: What is 'String type' in Serialize()-const ructor? - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Peter Mount
Subject RE: [INTERFACES] JDBC: What is 'String type' in Serialize()-const ructor?
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
It's been a while since I've been in the Seialize class, but the type
field is the postgresql table name that contains the object.

The constructor converts this into a class name, and tries to load the
class.

Note: It converts table names to class names by switching _ with .
ie, one of my classes would map like this:
Class                Tableuk.org.retep.pdf.PDF    uk_org_retep_pdf_pdf

Peter

--
Peter Mount
Enterprise Support