Re: passing a temporary table with more than one column to a stored procedure - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Roberts, Jon
Subject Re: passing a temporary table with more than one column to a stored procedure
Date
List pgsql-general

You could pass in arrays to the function.

A less efficient way would be to create a temp table, loop through the
main result set and call your function one record at a time.  Take the
results from each execution of the function and insert that into the
temp table.  Then return the values from the temp table.

Jon