Re: viewing source code - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Roberts, Jon
Subject Re: viewing source code
Date
Re: viewing source code  ("Joshua D. Drake" <jd@commandprompt.com>)
List pgsql-performance
If we are talking about enhancement requests, I would propose we create a
role that can be granted/revoked that enables a user to see dictionary
objects like source code.  Secondly, users should be able to see their own
code they write but not others unless they have been granted this dictionary
role.

Revoking pg_proc isn't good for users that shouldn't see other's code but
still need to be able to see their own code.

Jon