Re: Unable to trigger createdb - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Daniel Gustafsson
Subject Re: Unable to trigger createdb
Date
List pgsql-bugs
> On 1 Feb 2020, at 22:33, Jack Plasterer <jman@plastererfamily.com> wrote:
>
> Hello,
>
> I have PostgreSQL installed on my computer and tried creating a database in the command prompt using the createdb
method,but was presented with this error message:
> <image.png>
> Nor was I able to delete said database:
> <image.png>
> Why is it that I have psql installed, and yet seem not to be able to use the various functions; is it a
folder/extensionsissue, or is there something else at play that I am not aware of?

Not knowing Windows at all, it seems that this could be quite installation
specific, so more information on that could potentially help diagnose this.
How did you install postgres (which installer, which version)?

cheers ./daniel