Fwd: pgsql configuration - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Pau Marc Munoz Torres
Subject Fwd: pgsql configuration
Date
Re: Fwd: pgsql configuration  (Craig Ringer <craig@postnewspapers.com.au>)
List pgsql-general
Hi

 today I had a problem with postgresql.conf file, i remove it from my local home, any of you know if there is some security copy  of it somewhere or if there is some how to recover it? the guy who did the configuration is not working at my office any more and i don't know is he changed some directory form default configuration

thanks

pau
--
Pau Marc Muñoz Torrespostgresql.conf

Laboratori de Biologia Computacional
Institut de  Biotecnologia   i Biomedicina Vicent Villar
Universitat Autonoma de Barcelona
E-08193 Bellaterra (Barcelona)postgresql.conf

telèfon: 93 5812807
Email : paumarc.munoz@bioinf.uab.cat