Re: conditional dropping of columns/constraints - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Bernd Helmle
Subject Re: conditional dropping of columns/constraints
Date
List pgsql-hackers
--On Donnerstag, Mai 07, 2009 12:57:56 +0200 Andres Freund
<andres@anarazel.de> wrote:

> Ok, fixed that place (stupid me, I had seen that it is used there and
> forgot about it) and found no other places.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Andres

Here is a slightly updated version of the patch. I did some (very minor)
editing on the wording in the docs and cleaned a merge conflict in
tablecmds.c. I saw no code issues so far, make check passes without errors.
Maybe someone with more bison skills can comment on the duplicated parser
stuff, but it seems consistent with the rest of the code.

--
  Thanks

                    Bernd

Attachment